Dropbox for Teams; Everything you expect from Dropbox, now for everyone on your team
$795/year for first 5 users
$125/year for each additional user
Wow. What a great deal. We’ve been wanting to use dropbox for business purposes but it just wasn’t quite there yet. But now, we are absolutely going to give it a try.
Teams start with 1,000 GB (1 TB) of storage for five users, with 200 GB added for each additional user. If you need additional space, give us a call and we’ll work with you to increase your quota.
Unlimited Version History & Phone Support are included
Collaborate and share
Share docs, slides, and large files easily with colleagues and clients. Learn More
Work on the go
Work online or offline, straight from your smartphone, computer, or tablet. Learn More
Easy setup and control
Manage and migrate accounts with admin controls. Learn More
Trusted and dependable
Dedicated phone support and bank grade AES-256 bit encryption. Learn More
- How do I share folders with other people?
- Can I have an invoice for my Dropbox subscription?
- Will joining someone else’s shared folder use my quota?
- How do I change my account information?
- How do I add files to my Dropbox?
- What is Pack-Rat?
- Can I upgrade my existing account to Teams? Will I have to move my files?
- How do I view the amount of users and space left on our Teams account?
- How do I add users or storage to a Teams account?
- How do I remove a member from my Teams account?
- Do past revisions of my files count against my storage quota?
- Will everyone on my team have access to my data?
- How are shared folders different on Teams than on free or Pro accounts?
- How do I upgrade my Teams account?
- Can I see the billing information of other administrators on my Teams account?