Confirm you’re eligible above to take advantage of these offers.
FREE – Get started today
Back up all your computers
We’re so sure you’ll like CrashPlan better than Carbonite, we’re giving switchers a free year!
Yep. One computer, backing up an unlimited amount of personal files with no restrictions, costs nothing for one full year. Backup doesn’t get any better than that! And if you’ve got multiple computers, our Family Plan is only $50 for the first year!
CrashPlan backup is better because you get up-to-the-minute protection every time you change a file. You can restore deleted files even after 30 days and restore files that you backed up to friends and family in addition to what you backed up online. Unlike Carbonite, CrashPlan backup doesn’t get slower as your backups get bigger.
- Unlimited online storage
- No bandwidth throttling
- Web and mobile access
- Back up to external drives
- Back up to friends & family
- Better security
What makes CrashPlan better?
|Back up locally to external drives||
With some limitations…
|Back up files currently on ext. drive||
|Automatically back up all file types||
|Fast, unlimited online backup||
|Keep deleted files forever||
Gone after 30 days.
|Back up to friends’ computers||
Back up to Carbonite only.
|Create customized backup sets||
|Retain unlimited file versions||
Retain some versions.
|Back up multiple computers||
Buy multiple subscriptions….
|Compatible with Mac and Windows||
Not if you want all features.
|Affordable||$59/yr for everything
on your computer and drives.
Twice the price of CrashPlan, without all the features
Don’t take our word for it…
- “CrashPlan+ is easy to use, has a clean interface and can be customized to fit different backup needs. Different payment options also make it an affordable choice. Plus, CrashPlan+’s three restore options—app integration, Web-based recovery on any computer and desktop recovery—work seamlessly well together.”
~ Leah Yamshon – May 16, 2012
- “Compared with competitors, CrashPlan fares well. For example, CrashPlan doesn’t limit upload or download speeds, while Carbonite limits upload speeds for large amounts of data after a certain amount has been backed up, further slowing the process.”
~ Katherine Boehret – Feb 14, 2012
- “The company hasn’t paid me a dime to write this, but I’m not kidding when I say that CrashPlan is the most important, valuable add-on service that you can buy for yourself.”
~ Farhad Manjoo – Aug 7, 2012
- “Compared to competing home backup solutions like Carbonite and Mozy, CrashPlan+ comes out ahead in both pricing and supported platforms, with its one-year unlimited data plan undercutting all of Carbonite’s unlimited data plan’s and Mozy’s 50GB plan.”
~ Andrew Cunningham – May 18 2012
- Code 42 Software has been named to the 2012 Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. Just five years after launching CrashPlan, Code 42 now manages and protects over 150 petabytes of data globally.
Ready to make the switch?
Code 42 reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.