We couldn’t be more excited to announce that today we are releasing our brand new, completely rebuilt Box for iPhone® and iPad® app. And to commemorate this, we are offering 50GB of free storage for life to users who download the app in the next 30 days.
We’ve overhauled our app to make it super-fast, simpler to use and more immersive. The result, we believe, is the best content viewing and collaboration experience available today for your iOS device. We’re incredibly happy to offer this update to the millions of people that have already downloaded Box for iPhone and iPad and everyone else who needs to get work done on the go.
Check out the all new app and experience:
Speed and simplicity
- An entirely new simple intuitive user interface
- Significantly faster document rendering
- Progressive low- to high-resolution photo loading for fast scrolling and previewing
The best content experience
- New preview capabilities for 100+ file types
- High fidelity rendering of PowerPoint, PDFs, photos, videos and more
- Convenient grid views
- Full text search within documents
- New sidebar for featuring comments
- Real-time search for files within your account
- The ability to move, copy and delete multiple files at once
- A redesigned Box OneCloud gallery of partner apps
- Menu of recommended partner apps customized for each file
Our goal is to provide the very best user experience along with all the security and controls needed by enterprises to easily share, manage and access information from anywhere. And this release offers our iOS users a high-performance, business productivity app with simplicity, elegance and beautiful design.
We want to continue to find ways to improve how people engage with their content and collaborate with each other on Post-PC devices. Box for iPhone and iPad is a critical foundation for our mobile platforms, as we continue to invest in bringing speed, simplicity and amazing content interfaces to our Android, Windows Phone and Windows 8, and mobile web products.
We’re also looking beyond our own Box app, to exciting new mobile content experiences enabled through our many partnerships. Our new getonecloud.com site also launched today to help you discover apps in the Box OneCloudTM ecosystem that will allow you to do more with your Box content on your mobile device, and ultimately be more productive in your business.
Be sure to download the new release of Box for iPhone and iPad today and take advantage of our 50GB free offer. And please tell us what you think of the new app in the comments below or @BoxHQ on Twitter.