WOW, WOW, WOW. That’s all we can say at this point. Spider Oak is offering an incredible, and very limited time only, deal. For the next 3 days you can sign up for an unlimited plan for just $125 year ($10.42/month). The fact that you can use this for Sync as well as just backup is incredible. DropBox in comparison is currently offering 100GB for $8.25/month, 200GB for $16.60 or 500GB for $41.60). So this deal from Spider Oak is truly a game changer. Here’s more information:
Whatever the case may be, now you can have unlimited storage for just $125/year.
If you’re already a paid user, or about to sign up – unlimited GBs are yours!
In honor of World Backup Day, this offer will be available to all rule-breaking, GB-guzzling souls until 3/31/14, 23:59 CDT.
The SpiderOak Team
Q&A on Unlimited Storage
Q) What if I just paid for my existing subscription to be renewed? Why do I have to pay again?
A) The $125 annual fee guarantees that you will always have unlimited storage for life. Next year, we guarantee that you will only pay $125 regardless of how much data you have stored.
Q) If I upgrade to the Unlimited plan, will I get a refund for the remaining balance on my subscription?
A) No. However, you will enjoy unlimited storage and never be charged more than $125 per year.
Q) Do you offer this option for monthly plans?
A) No. This offer is only valid for the annual subscription.
Q) How do I switch to the Unlimited plan?
A) Follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Buy More Space’ button in the desktop program. SpiderOak will launch our secure web portal.
- Select the ‘Account’ tab and then ‘Edit Account’.
- Select the ‘Upgrade Plan’ button.
- Enter ‘unlimitedbackup’ promo code
- Select the ‘Yearly’ button
- Select the plan from the menu and complete the purchase.
Q) What does “unlimited” truly mean?
A) You can backup as much data as you want for one, fixed rate. There is no limit to the number of devices, drives, folders, files, etc you backup.
Q) What if I decide I don’t want the Unlimited plan in the future?
A) No worries, you aren’t locked in! You can switch your plan at any time.
Q) I am a new user. What do I do to get the Unlimited plan?
- Get started now and create your account.
- Download and install the client.
- Click ‘Buy More Space’ in the client itself, or via the web portal (which you can only login to once you’ve downloaded the client). In the web portal, you will go to Account, and then choose Upgrade My Plan.
- Enter unlimitedbackup in the promotional code field and select Upgrade. Choose the plan you want under Yearly Billing. Congrats – you have unlimited GBs!